Room was clean but not work-friendly at all. Phone wouldn't reach to the table and the speakerphone didn't work. Wifi was abysmal when it finally managed to connect (they had to reboot the router and took nearly an hour to accomplish that). Loved the free drinks at the cellar bar for guests between 5 and 6. The really bad part was that the breakfast check for coffee and 2 croissants cost $37 which is absolutely ridiculous (it included $12 of add-on fees). I stay at top end hotels in NY weekly and this is probably 50% higher than anywhere I've ever stayed. I complained to the front desk manager who begrudgingly took of $15, Someone should tell him though that if you're going to badmouth your guest after doing that you should wait until you're sure he's out the door first. Terrible way to end a visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bryant Park Hotel, NYC’s Fashion Address is nestled conveniently between 5th and 6th avenue across from the famous Bryant Park and a 5 minute walk to Times Square and 5th Ave shopping. Get a glimpse into the Cellar Bar, home to a number of fashion week parties and well known celebrity haunt. We are now offering free in room wired and wireless internet and Open Bar for all hotel guests, Mon – Fri from 5 –6pm. With casual elegance, pristine rooms, impeccable service and complimentary valet parking Friday and Saturday nights, The Bryant Park Hotel staff anxiously awaits your arrival. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Tablet Hotels, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Bryant Park Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bryant Park New York City
- Bryant Park Hotel New York