this is a beautiful hotel with classy rooms. the views over Bryant Park are just fab. we didnt eat in the hotel as there are just too many other great places, but the cellar bar has great atmosphere for drinks. the place has a wonderful 'unique' feel to it, that makes it stand out from the big chains. Although its certainly not the cheapest, it was a lot less expensive over the holiday season than a number of others we looked at. we loved it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bryant Park Hotel, NYC’s Fashion Address is nestled conveniently between 5th and 6th avenue across from the famous Bryant Park and a 5 minute walk to Times Square and 5th Ave shopping. Get a glimpse into the Cellar Bar, home to a number of fashion week parties and well known celebrity haunt. We are now offering free in room wired and wireless internet and Open Bar for all hotel guests, Mon – Fri from 5 –6pm. With casual elegance, pristine rooms, impeccable service and complimentary valet parking Friday and Saturday nights, The Bryant Park Hotel staff anxiously awaits your arrival. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TravelClick, Orbitz, Priceline, Splendia, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Jetsetter so you can book your The Bryant Park Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bryant Park New York City
- Bryant Park Hotel New York