We were really pleased with our stay at the Bryant Park Hotel.
We found a great rate on Trip Advisor that included breakfast in the room.
The reception staff is nice. The room was huge and clean with a large bathroom. There are no wall decorations and the room appears stark when you first walk in but its worth it for the size and cleanliness. We were on the 18th floor and couldn't hear the noise from outside or the other rooms. The bed is comfortable and the water pressure was very strong!
We were very impressed with the dining staff- when they delivered our continental breakfast to the room it was set up beautifully on the tray. I'm not sure how you make toast look fancy- but they did. There is a turn down service at night with chocolates on the pillows- we even found a complimentary bag of popcorn waiting for us. There is happy hour for guests at the cellar bar between 5-6.
The location could not be better! The hotel is close to everything without feeling noisy or crowded. The park is across the street- wonderful for ice skating or sitting with a cup of hot chocolate from Lily O'Brien's chocolate store (which is next to the hotel) Lily's chocolate is delicious!!! A wonderful treat to bring back to the room.
There are restaurants all around you- Bryant Park Grill, Croton Tavern. And you are only a few blocks from everything- grand central, times square, empire state building, etc.
It was hard to find anything wrong with our stay- the bright red lights in the elevator were a bit strange but fine. The security seemed very good although there were a few times when the security officer was not at his post. I'm sure the reception staff was watching people coming in.
Overall, the hotel is excellent! We loved our weekend away and will definitely stay at the Bryant Park Hotel again.
- Also Known As:
- Bryant Park Hotel
- Bryant Park New York City
- Bryant Park Hotel New York
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bryant Park Hotel, NYC’s Fashion Address is nestled conveniently between 5th and 6th avenue across from the famous Bryant Park and a 5 minute walk to Times Square and 5th Ave shopping. Get a glimpse into the Cellar Bar, home to a number of fashion week parties and well known celebrity haunt. We are now offering free in room wired and wireless internet and Open Bar for all hotel guests, Mon – Fri from 5 –6pm. With casual elegance, pristine rooms, impeccable service and complimentary valet parking Friday and Saturday nights, The Bryant Park Hotel staff anxiously awaits your arrival. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Amex, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Splendia, Tablet Hotels, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your The Bryant Park Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.