I got married at Bryant Park Grill and that included the bridal suite at Bryant Park Grill for the night of the wedding. Since we live in NYC and didn't plan on going on a honeymoon right away, it was great to spend the night of our wedding at a hotel instead of going straight home. The hotel allowed us to check in 2 hours early so my bridesmaids and family could start getting ready and hang out in the suite before the wedding. We ordered delivery from a local reastaurant around 3:30am and a hotel security guard accompanied the delivery guy up to the suite, which made us feel secure. When we checked out of the room, bellhops were very helping in getting all our bags, gifts, etc. out of the suite and into a taxi.
The room was beautiful, spacious, and extremely clean, and the bed was one of the most comfortable hotel beds I've slept in. The views overlooking the park were awesome despite the rain. They provide great bath products and excellent service. Their events staff was extremely helpful in coordinating our guests from out of town and providing them with the wedding info materials I created. It's a very modern hotel on the inside, especially considering it's older facade. The only complaint we have is that the hotel would not confirm ahead of time that we could check into the hotel early - they wanted us to book the room for the night before. But when we called day-of they were very nice in agreeing to make sure the room was ready several hours early.
We had an excellent stay, as did our friends and family, and wouldn't hesitate to do it all over again! The hotel is in a great location - and rooms with views of the park are great!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bryant Park Hotel, NYC’s Fashion Address is nestled conveniently between 5th and 6th avenue across from the famous Bryant Park and a 5 minute walk to Times Square and 5th Ave shopping. Get a glimpse into the Cellar Bar, home to a number of fashion week parties and well known celebrity haunt. We are now offering free in room wired and wireless internet and Open Bar for all hotel guests, Mon – Fri from 5 –6pm. With casual elegance, pristine rooms, impeccable service and complimentary valet parking Friday and Saturday nights, The Bryant Park Hotel staff anxiously awaits your arrival. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Tablet Hotels, Expedia, Booking.com, Splendia, Amex, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your The Bryant Park Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bryant Park New York City
- Bryant Park Hotel New York