We stayed at this hotel for a week. The location was perfect, close to subway, on the border of SoHo, Little Italy and Chinatown. Our room was a tad small for a family, but we knew in advance. Staff was friendly and helpful. As others have stated, rooms were not very silent. Vibrations fram subway could be heard and felt up to our room on 6th floor. In addition, our air-conditioning was noisy. We put it on in the evening, and turned it off when we went to sleep. This worked out acceptably, so we didnt bother to complain. The included breakfast was good enough, with scrambled eggs and bacon, and the do-it-yourself waffles as a family favourite.
Our conclusion: Recommended, as it is reasonably priced, but not without tradeoffs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New York's best kept secret with an enviable location on Lafayette Street that borders SoHo, Chinatown and Tribeca and just steps from Little Italy and Greenwich Village. Whether you are in town for business or leisure, the Holiday Inn SoHo New York provides you with easy access to all the Big Apple has to offer. Free WiFi, Fitness Center, Restaurant and Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity and TripOnline SA so you can book your Holiday Inn SoHo New York reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Soho New York Hotel New York City
- Holiday Inn New York City
- New York City Holiday Inn