I stayed here for three nights with a good friend. We had one of the Cityview upper floor rooms, which was quite spacious with two very comfortable beds. Although we were on the 13th floor there was quite some street noise. The fact that the window did not close properly probably contributed to that.
Location is excellent though: you can walk to a lot of different neighborhoods from there like Soho, Little Italy, Chinatown, Nolita and the Subway is around the corner.
Would definitely consider staying here again if the price is right.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New York's best kept secret with an enviable location on Lafayette Street that borders SoHo, Chinatown and Tribeca and just steps from Little Italy and Greenwich Village. Whether you are in town for business or leisure, the Holiday Inn SoHo New York provides you with easy access to all the Big Apple has to offer. Free WiFi, Fitness Center, Restaurant and Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, BookIt.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Holiday Inn SoHo New York reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Soho New York Hotel New York City
- Holiday Inn New York City
- New York City Holiday Inn