have stayed a lot at holiday inns & enjoy our stays.. good pricing, good clean rooms, friendly staff..
New York is a traveller's delight..
food, shopping and so many hotels to choose from.
I chose Holiday Inn Soho for its wonderful location.. close to Soho, Chinatown, Little Italy,
We stayed 10 days and being close to the subway.. we used the city metro to travel to many places.
Friendly Staff: Checking in .. greeted by friendly staff,, and over our stay Liz & Stefan were tops.. Checking-out.. a real breeze
Room: Priority member.. we were upgraded to the 13th floor.. wonderful views over the city.. we saw sunny skies, rain and mist, thunderstorms..
Wi-fi: free and so good .. .. checking emails, keeping in touch
Location: nearby ...so many restaurants, shops , banks, bakeries, deli's ..
overall: thoroughly enjoyed our stay and would make this hotel top of our list for New York
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New York's best kept secret with an enviable location on Lafayette Street that borders SoHo, Chinatown and Tribeca and just steps from Little Italy and Greenwich Village. Whether you are in town for business or leisure, the Holiday Inn SoHo New York provides you with easy access to all the Big Apple has to offer. Free WiFi, Fitness Center, Restaurant and Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn SoHo New York reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Soho New York Hotel New York City
- Holiday Inn New York City
- New York City Holiday Inn