At first sight before getting into the premises, were scaffoldings, and so are every other hotel nearby. It would have been good to see its facade without the obstructions. Anyway, the hotel placed a note near the elevators to bear with that. The guy at the front desk was really nice, not intimidating at all. The hallways looked a bit odd, because I have to go through two doors, which looked like I'm on my way to the stairwell instead of the guest rooms. I was expecting the hallways to go straight through without barriers. The room was smaller than expected, but the space was enough for me to move around, no need for long strides going to the bathroom. Sadly, the view from the window were buildings nearby, nothing much to see.
Despite these things, I had a pretty good experience with this hotel. There's complimentary drinking water by the hallway. This is a plus since bottled water in NYC is pricey. And I love the coffee machine, no need to request for one, it's in the room as you arrive. And check out the lounge around 5pm, there's free coffee, hot choco and snacks like M&M's, nuts, etc. The M&Ms always run out first so be there early.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Club Quarters, Midtown provides contemporary, efficient accommodations in an inviting, club-like atmosphere with 170 rooms located in a historic landmark building right off Fifth Avenue. Minutes from major office buildings, Grand Central Station, Times Square, shopping, theater district and restaurant row on West 46th Street. Club Quarters provides:• Safe, restricted entry• Fast and easy self check-in and check-out• Fast, free high speed internet access throughout the hotel• Onsite restaurant • Multi-menu in-room dining options (through onsite restaurant and many local restaurants)• Refrigerator and microwave available• Unlimited complimentary chilled, purified bottled water • 4 meeting and event rooms available (maximum reception style 120 people)• Free use of computer/printer • Ergonomic workstations• State of the art guest rooms with premium bedding• Contemporary furnishings• Flat panel HD TVs• Complimentary coffee and tea• 24 hour guest service desk • Fitness room • Exercise equipment and yoga mats delivered to guest room upon request • Corporate Apartments available • Value rates• Government per diem rates 365 day a year with valid ID. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Club Quarters, Midtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Quarters Midtown Hotel New York City
- Hotel Quarters Midtown
- Club Quarters New York City
- Quarters Midtown Hotel
- Club Quarters Midtown New York
- Club Quarters Midtown Manhattan
- Club Quarters Midtown Times Square