Could not believe the rate, that we got for a weekend in NYC, to stay so close to Times Square. We paid under $200 a night for a room with a queen bed. YES, the rooms are small but how much time are you actually in your room in NYC? Comfortable bed and plenty of space for a weekend getaway. The street noise was surprisingly quiet, at night, as well. Compared to the other rates in the area, I would come back here again, and again.
We were able to walk to/from Penn Station, Central Park is <1 mile away, Grand Central Terminal is a 10 minute walk, plus you are blocks away from Times Square, Hells Kitchen, broadway & so much more.
Loved the free purified water & keurig machine. Rooms are clean & staff was great. Will definitely return.
- Also Known As:
- Club Quarters Midtown Hotel New York City
- Club Quarters Midtown Hotel
- Hotel Quarters Midtown
- Club Quarters New York
- Club Quarters New York City
- Quarters Midtown Hotel
- Club Quarters Midtown New York
- Club Quarters Midtown Manhattan
- Club Quarters Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Private, full service club-like hotel with 170 rooms located in a historic landmark building right off Fifth Avenue. Minutes from major office buildings, Grand Central Station, Times Square, shopping, theater district and restaurant row on West 46th Street. Club Quarters is the best value hotel based on quality and the prime location. Club Quarters provide:• Safe, restricted entry• Instant registration and check out• Free high speed internet access throughout the hotel• Onsite restaurant • Multi-menu in room dining options (through onsite restaurant and many local restaurants)• Refrigerator and microwave available• Unlimited complimentary chilled purified bottled water • 4 meeting and event rooms available (maximum reception style 120 people)• Free use of computer/printer • Ergonomic workstations• State of the art guest rooms with premium bedding• Contemporary furnishings• Flat panel HD TVs• Complimentary coffee and tea• 24 hour guest service desk • Fitness room • Exercise equipment delivered to guest room upon request • Corporate Apartments available • Value rates• Government per diem rates 365 day a year with valid ID. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Club Quarters Midtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.