My wife and I live in NYC but we wanted to get away and also visit the downtown area.
We stayed at the Ritz-Carlton in Battery Park City. We stayed on the executive floor with lounge
accessand took advantage of the weekend package with a view of the Staue of liberty. It was very nice and the concerige could not have been more helpful. The staff in the lounge waited on us hand and foot. They remembered our morning coffee preference sand evening cocktails and after an afternoon out it was a real joy coming back to our oasis. I have come to the conclusion that you recieve what you put into it, being polite and civil goes a long way to having the staff treat you right. We noticed some rude individuals who where given short shrift by the staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Look out across the waterfront as Lady Liberty stands proudly over symbolic Ellis Island. Sweeping views command your attention at every turn. American history surrounds you as the Smithsonian Museum of the American Indian and other impressive tributes are just steps away. As the only five star hotel in lower Manhattan, The Ritz-Carlton New York, Battery Park immerses its guests in all the luxury and cultural heritage of this bustling city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Marriott, Expedia, HotelTravel.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton New York, Battery Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ritz-Carlton Battery Park Hotel New York City
- Ritz New York City
- Ritz-Carlton New York City
- New York City Ritz-Carlton