This hotel has the best location for an extraordinary view of any we've stayed in in Manhattan. Plan a downtown visit when you go, since this is not convenient if all your activity is uptown. The view over Battery Park and the Hudson is show-stopping. You'll see endless activity in the air, on the water, and on the ground...you can spend hours just looking out the window. And there's so much to do. At least five musuems are within walking distance. Walking along the Hudson on the Esplanade can take an entire day. It is convenient to the WTC and to South Street Seaport. Many fine restaurants are nearby. The rooms are pleasantly decorated, clean and commodious. The club lounge has good food and drink at all hours and wonderful service. The front desk, however, seems often overwhelmed. The hotel restaurant is adequate, but you can walk to many better restaurants. It's just all about the view!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Look out across the waterfront as Lady Liberty stands proudly over symbolic Ellis Island. Sweeping views command your attention at every turn. American history surrounds you as the Smithsonian Museum of the American Indian and other impressive tributes are just steps away. As the only five star hotel in lower Manhattan, The Ritz-Carlton New York, Battery Park immerses its guests in all the luxury and cultural heritage of this bustling city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Marriott, Expedia, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton New York, Battery Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ritz-Carlton Battery Park Hotel New York City
- Ritz New York City
- Ritz-Carlton New York City
- New York City Ritz-Carlton