Spent the week-end after the 4th of July, got a great rate and enjoyed the hotel and the area. It was perfect. Could not have asked for a better front desk experience, a better concierge( Carlos Leon was superb), a better room, or a better view. It was really hot outside, so we took full advantage of room service and were not disappointed. However, I was disappointed that the outside deck is no longer available to hotel guest(only for private parties), it should be open when there is no party...I'm saving up for a return visit. If you want to experience New York and stay in a area that has seen much pain, and has transformed that pain to beauty, then this is the place. They say that one man's fruit is another man's candy- but not at the Ritz...it's all candy...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Look out across the waterfront as Lady Liberty stands proudly over symbolic Ellis Island. Sweeping views command your attention at every turn. American history surrounds you as the Smithsonian Museum of the American Indian and other impressive tributes are just steps away. As the only five star hotel in lower Manhattan, The Ritz-Carlton New York, Battery Park immerses its guests in all the luxury and cultural heritage of this bustling city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Venere, getaroom.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton New York, Battery Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ritz-Carlton Battery Park Hotel New York City
- Ritz New York City
- Ritz-Carlton New York City
- New York City Ritz-Carlton