This hotel is in a very cool location, despite extensive construction just outside the property.
The staff was very nice in general.
They could use some tech upgrades in the rooms, i.e. usb ports, and internet access that is reliable. The Wi-fi was out for two days.
This hotel has a very cool looking rooftop terrace that they don't use. The restaurant is nice, but ordinary.
On the morning of our check-out, they lost the keys to the car we were traveling in. They did get us a driver however.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Look out across the waterfront as Lady Liberty stands proudly over symbolic Ellis Island. Sweeping views command your attention at every turn. American history surrounds you as the Smithsonian Museum of the American Indian and other impressive tributes are just steps away. As the only five star hotel in lower Manhattan, The Ritz-Carlton New York, Battery Park immerses its guests in all the luxury and cultural heritage of this bustling city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Expedia, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Jetsetter so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton New York, Battery Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ritz-Carlton Battery Park Hotel New York City
- Ritz New York City
- Ritz-Carlton New York City
- New York City Ritz-Carlton