We stay here every time we are in NY and always have a great experience. Front desk clerk Lee is very friendly and accommodating. Unfortunately, this stay we had someone who not only put us in a room with two doubles when we specifically booked a room with a king bed (he was then annoyed with s because we wouldn't accept the room assignment and told us he had no ther rooms). After we asked to see a manager he miraculously found us the room category we booked. Everything after that was terrific. It was a shame to start off our stay with such an unpleasant experience. Room service is friendly and prompt. Breakfast is delicious (the biggest eggs I have ever seen in my life) I would recommend this hotel . Very clean, comfortable and quiet location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Look out across the waterfront as Lady Liberty stands proudly over symbolic Ellis Island. Sweeping views command your attention at every turn. American history surrounds you as the Smithsonian Museum of the American Indian and other impressive tributes are just steps away. As the only five star hotel in lower Manhattan, The Ritz-Carlton New York, Battery Park immerses its guests in all the luxury and cultural heritage of this bustling city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Marriott, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Marriott, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton New York, Battery Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ritz-Carlton Battery Park Hotel New York City
- Ritz New York City
- Ritz-Carlton New York City
- New York City Ritz-Carlton