This hotel is ideal for business with easy access to Wallstreet and adjoining businesses.
Had a huge corner room, although missed the harbor view. Nice bathroom with separate room for toilet and shower.
The fitness facilities are nice and clean. Restaurant is a bit small and inadequate for what you would expect for Ritz Carlton, although the food and drinks are very nice.
Could also recommend the hotel for holiday, as there is super easy access to uptown and soho with the subway only 300m away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Look out across the waterfront as Lady Liberty stands proudly over symbolic Ellis Island. Sweeping views command your attention at every turn. American history surrounds you as the Smithsonian Museum of the American Indian and other impressive tributes are just steps away. As the only five star hotel in lower Manhattan, The Ritz-Carlton New York, Battery Park immerses its guests in all the luxury and cultural heritage of this bustling city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Venere and Otel so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton New York, Battery Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ritz-Carlton Battery Park Hotel New York City
- Ritz New York City
- Ritz-Carlton New York City
- New York City Ritz-Carlton