My husband, daughter (10) and I recently stayed here for one night. We had a Liberty view room, which was outstanding. The room itself was large and comfortable. My daughter referred to the beds as "princess beds," as they were so comfortable. The bathroom was also fantastic-all standard Ritz. We had drinks in the bar which were fine, I didn't think overly priced at all. Room service for dinner was a disappointment for the most part but breakfast downstairs was excellent! We had a glitch with receiving our car from valet, waited over an hour, but the valets were quick to make amends to have the parking charge removed. Overall an excellent experience and I would gladly stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Look out across the waterfront as Lady Liberty stands proudly over symbolic Ellis Island. Sweeping views command your attention at every turn. American history surrounds you as the Smithsonian Museum of the American Indian and other impressive tributes are just steps away. As the only five star hotel in lower Manhattan, The Ritz-Carlton New York, Battery Park immerses its guests in all the luxury and cultural heritage of this bustling city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Venere, Marriott, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton New York, Battery Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ritz-Carlton Battery Park Hotel New York City
- Ritz New York City
- Ritz-Carlton New York City
- New York City Ritz-Carlton