The staff at this hotel was superb! Everyone was helpful & informative. The hotel itself is a bit on the older side but very well maintained. Very clean and rooms are nice. An older feel to the rooms but still very tastefully decorated. The area is very peaceful and walking distance to many areas. Rooms had a small safe & basic amenities. Loved the water pressure in the shower. This hotel made for a very quiet and pleasurable stay. If you like the hussle & bussle of the big city or the more modern younger hip hotel then I would say stay in Time square not in this area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Look out across the waterfront as Lady Liberty stands proudly over symbolic Ellis Island. Sweeping views command your attention at every turn. American history surrounds you as the Smithsonian Museum of the American Indian and other impressive tributes are just steps away. As the only five star hotel in lower Manhattan, The Ritz-Carlton New York, Battery Park immerses its guests in all the luxury and cultural heritage of this bustling city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton New York, Battery Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ritz-Carlton Battery Park Hotel New York City
- Ritz New York City
- Ritz-Carlton New York City
- New York City Ritz-Carlton