I have stayed here many times and have always had a wonderful stay. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The rooms are spacious and very luxurious. We had a corner suite which was very big and had a gorgeous view. Our room also had a telescope so hat we could look at the Statue of Liberty. Location is very quite and great to walk around on the promenade. Typical of a Rotz Carlon the beds were heavenly! I would recommend this hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Look out across the waterfront as Lady Liberty stands proudly over symbolic Ellis Island. Sweeping views command your attention at every turn. American history surrounds you as the Smithsonian Museum of the American Indian and other impressive tributes are just steps away. As the only five star hotel in lower Manhattan, The Ritz-Carlton New York, Battery Park immerses its guests in all the luxury and cultural heritage of this bustling city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Hotel.de, Orbitz, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton New York, Battery Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ritz-Carlton Battery Park Hotel New York City
- Ritz New York City
- Ritz-Carlton New York City
- New York City Ritz-Carlton