“Best Night in NYC!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #216 of 784 Nightlife in New York City
Type: Bar/ Clubs, Bars
More attraction details
Owner description: The Iron Horse NYC livens up the mood with our talented all female bartender staff who not only hula hoop, dance on the bar, but also spend a good portion of the day swingin' around ABOVE the bar. There's never a dull moment at The Iron Horse NYC. As soon as you walk in, you're party of the family. We have a pool table and a photo booth for some added fun. The Iron Horse NYC shows all MMA UFC PPV events live with NO cover charge. Great place with real nightlife in the Financial District.We now feature AC and USB power outlets at our bar seats so you can juice up your phone, tablet, or laptop while enjoying our entertainment, beverages, or food.
Phoenix, AZ
8 attraction reviews
“Best Night in NYC!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

Me, my husband, mom and dad stumbled upon this place in the financial district by our hotel. We ended up going for a round of beers but staying for hours! CeCe was our bartender and showed us all a fun time. We got on the swing, danced, hula hoop, and spun the wheel. Thanks Cece for this NYC experience. It was such a fun night and something we would do again!

Visited October 2013

MA
22 attraction reviews
“Ridiculous but fun”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

I had no idea what we were walking into when taken to this place, but it ended up being an amusing evening! Setting the bar on fire, a swing across the bar top, great tunes playing - I had fun. Seems to me that it is not a place to visit unless you like ridiculous antics from both servers and clientele.

Visited November 2012
Miami, Florida
12 attraction reviews
“this is a dump and wannabe Ugly Coyote, no class !!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013

I should have known walking inn with an empty bar at 10pm that something was up. It took awhile to get the attention of the wannabe stripper girls , because they seemed to be entertaining a couple of guys at the bars , who acted as if they were their boyfriends or something. They were tramps as far as I was concerned, I'm an easy going person, but I was very upset at the service and attitudes of the staff. I purchased a round of drinks for a couple sitting alone who seemed uncomfortable as well. I noticed that while I'll purchased drinks, that was the only time the bartenders served the two guys that they were hanging with, I never so those guys pay one time, again every time I ordered and paid, they were given not only drinks , but heavy pours ? I tried to complain and at one point she even attempted to hold my credit card after paying and signing the check. I had to demand that she give me my credit card. By the way I was with a female and also a local business associate who handles my New York. New Jersey accounts. They were just as shocked, I had to really get strong with this "B----" excuse my French and I apologize to fellow tripadvisor contributors for my language, as I'm still angry about this experience. I will add the place is dirty, nasty restrooms ! as you can read in my past reviews, in many parts of the USA & the World, I have never made any comments or reviews that equal this one. I suggest that you stay away from this wannabe Ugly Coyote dump !! It is what it is !!!!

Visited May 2013
Halifax, Yorkshire
“Think Coyote Ugly .......”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

We found this bar by chance and werent sure when we first went in, but it turned out to be entertaining - with a difference....... the bartenders are pretty and encourage customers to take part in the fun (swing, dancing poles on bar ....). They wanted me to get on the bar (being the only tourists in there).... maybe 20 years earlier I woulkd have joined in, but 50 year old Grandma's are past that !!!!!! still enjoyable night with friendly locals. We didnt eat so cant comment on food. Large Bacardi was $16 but lasted 3 rounds (hubby nearly keeled over when she said 24 dollars for that and a beer .......

Visited April 2013
17 attraction reviews
“Great entertainment”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013 via mobile

Great beer specials. Bartenders keep you entertained with bar dancing and a swing above bar and sometimes grab patrons and make part of show. Food is good and reasonably priced. Definatly worth visiting