“Gabby Cabby tour was fantastic!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: i am the "property." i am sophisticated, urbane, charming, good looking and a very funny guy. by the time the day ends, i will have turned you into a person who really knows new york city. you could almost call it a "class" instead of a "tour." but, there is no exam at the end of the day. Once you have booked me for a tour, upon your arrival in nyc, you will be picked up at your incoming airport, ship terminal, train station or bus facility and taken to your hotel at no additional cost to you. This service does not have to be on the same day as your tour.
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
“Gabby Cabby tour was fantastic!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

Peter is an fabulous guide. We loved seeing parts of the city we would otherwise not have seen. As first time visitors to New York we got to experience a lot in a day, appreciating that Peter made the experience fit our interests as well. Peter has a great sense of humor. The tour was entertaining, informative, and a lot of fun!! Peter also gave us good tips for the rest of our trip, which was greatly appreciated. We will definitely be back and look Peter up again. Thank you.

Visited October 2012

Orlando, Florida
“Great Experience with the Gabby Cabby!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

Peter was an excellent guide. Having grown up in Brooklyn and being quite familiar with a lot of the landmarks in NYC I was pleasantly surprised to find that Peter knows more about NY than I do. I took my fifteen year old grandson with me. He is a native Floridian, but has always been very interested in NYC landmarks. We spent an entire day with Peter from 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. It was both interesting and informative. My grandson and I thoroughly enjoyed our day with Peter and would highly recommend him to anyone who wants to have a fun and enlightening experience.

Visited February 2013
Fresno, California
8 attraction reviews
“A Guided Tour of NYC to Remember”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

We were six, my two adult children, two of their friends, my sister and me. We were referred to “Gabby Cabby” by our cousin who had seen NYC with Peter the year before. He came highly recommended, so luckily we were able to book him for our first full day there. We planned a day with him and he really came through with the goods. Because we only had a week to spend in NYC, we wanted a tour of the city to get our bearings and decide where we would like to return after. If we wanted to stop and see a place, he would accommodate our requests. He would wait patiently until we returned to his van. Peter took us to 9/11 memorial, the Cloister, we saw the various ethnic sections of the city, as well as several boroughs. He asked what we wanted to see and he fit them all into the tour. When we were hungry, he asked what type of food would we like. He offered various suggestions and took us to the ethnic restaurant of our choice. He was very knowledgeable about the history of the city; he was in tune with the heartbeat of each area. He was amicable, funny and sincere in wanting to share the city with us. We would recommend him to anyone.

Visited December 2012
Texas
“Best Day Ever in New York”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

The Gabby Cabby's tour is great. My granddaughter (age 26) and I had a very fun, but informative, day with Peter. He took us to places that we didn't know existed and would never have had the opportunity to see. It's even a great trip to see the different architecture in the area. We saw cathedrals, churches, universities, brownstones, etc. Plus, he knows where all the good restrooms are!

We would highly recommend the Gabby Cabby's tour. We did an 8 hour tour and had a fabulous time.

Visited November 2012
Trail, British Columbia, Canada
“First Day in New York City”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

We were five Canadians and it was our first time in New York City. Peter's tour touched on (and explained) every highlight we wanted to see and some we had not thought about seeing! After the tour we were able to move around and explore the city because we knew our way around and were much more comfortable doing so. I would recommend that you take this tour at the beginning of your stay in New York City, it is well worth the money.

Visited October 2012