“"Complete" is truly accurate” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Ted Greenberg's The Complete Performer

Ted Greenberg's The Complete Performer
Soho Playhouse, New York City, NY 10013 (Greenwich Village)
+1 646-543-0368
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Letterman Emmy-winner Ted Greenberg performs his hit Off-Broadway comedy show and then whisks a lucky audience member home in a New York City taxi driven by Greenberg himself. Now in its 6th smash season at the Soho Playhouse located in the heart of Manhattan nightlife. The New York Times says, "Greenberg's mostly one man show is drawing crowds" while Back Stage raves that the show is "outrageously funny."
New York City, New York
“"Complete" is truly accurate”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

It's a clever, extremely entertaining, very funny comedy show. But it's oh-so-different than mere stand-up jokes. I don't want to give too much away, but don't be surprised to see some magic, dancing, and even singing. Ted engages the audience so that everyone was totally into the show, and the audience enthusiasm is contagious.
My only regret is that I didn't win the free cab ride home!

Visited March 2013

Yonkers, New York
“HAD A GREAT TIME”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

Had a great time. I always bring out of town guests to this performance and never am I disappointed. They have a great time also. Would recommend this show highly!!!!!

Visited March 2013
Providence, Rhode Island
5 attraction reviews
“Great time!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

Went with my boyfriend. It was down in the basement of the SoHo play house. Super quaint and absolutletly perfect. There is a small bar, which we sat at. Drink up b/c there's no drink service during the show. You have a choice of where you'd like to sit so if you don't want to be in the front, I suggest getting there a little early. Ted is awesome! So much energy. Funny guy who knows how to work the audience. I was just sad that I didn't win the taxi ride home from him...bet it was neat. Tickets were $20...you can't beat that. We went to the 10pm show which was perfect b/c we had dinner and some drinks before we arrived. Def check this show out!

Visited January 2013
New York
7 attraction reviews
“Unique One Man Comedy Show!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2012

My husband and I had an enjoyable experience at " The Complete Performer" show downtown in Soho last weekend! The Soho Playhouse is an intimate theatre, alcohol served. and cookies given at teh front door upon entering! We got the tickets on TDF, an inexpensive and ejoyabel night out. A lot of audience interaction which makes the show very funny, Ted is a quick study, and rolls with the punches. The show is at 10 p.m. so it gave us an opportunity to also do lots of things during the day......at the end of the show someone in the sudienc e3is given a ride home in Ted's cab-------which is very funny. Suitabel for parties, birthdays, etc. Show is an hour long. We enjoyed it very much!

Visited December 2012
Toronto, Canada
3 attraction reviews
“Ted Greenberg doesn't look like he would be funny, but he is!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

After a nice dinner at Gusto in Soho, we thought we would work off the meal with a little laugh. It was a laugh and a half. The Soho playhouse is such a nondescript building, the bouncer at the nightclub across the street didn't know where it was. That may have more to do with him than anything else. What a great way to see a show. 50 people sitting in their kitchen having a cocktail with this great personality, Ted Greenberg hosting the party. Ted doesn't tell jokes, he engages the whole audience. By the end of the show, we're all buds cheering each other and the performers. And the price! I think Ted could and should charge more. Great way to top up your evening.

Visited October 2012