This was my first time staying at the Benjamin and I don't think I'll stay anywhere else from now on. Since I stepped foot in the hotel it was non stop service with a smile. My room was amazing and the view from my terrace was spectacular, especially during sunset. Tip :Ask for a high floor and away from the elevator. The restaurant definitely makes this hotel because it was superb. Everyone at the front desk was great, especially Elias ,Great staff...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Midtown, The Benjamin offers 209 newly re-designed terrace suites, one-bedroom suites and guest rooms by Rottet Studio featuring kitchenettes and signature Benjamin Beds. Housed within the hotel is The National Bar & Dining Rooms with a menu of modern bistro dishes by Iron Chef Geoffrey Zakarian. Known best for its world-renowned Sleep Program Rest & Renew, The Benjamin features a Pillow Menu and bedtime snacks. Families enjoy Winks' Kidzzz Club with pint-sized amenities for kids to use during their stay. A private guest lounge on the second floor offers two business stations and lounge seating. The Benjamin affords quick access to Fifth Avenue's high-end boutiques, Rockefeller Center, MoMA and Central Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Jetsetter, Expedia, Hotels.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Amex, Despegar.com, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Benjamin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Benjamin Hotel New York City
- Benjamin New York City
- Benjamin Hotel New York City