My husband and I spent our anniversary at The Benjamin and couldn't have asked for a more amazing experience!
We are native New Yorkers that moved out of state and retreated to the city, the Benjamin in particular, for our special day. From the moment we checked in at the front desk (Omar, specifically) wished us a happy anniversary and assured us that they had a room that was as special as the occasion. Every employee that we encountered treated us with friendliness and warmth, from the cleaning staff to the management team.
The decor is stunning, modern, yet cozy and the room was impeccable in keeping with the hotel chain's standards. The room had more space than two people would need. The midtown location is also beyond convenient. One is provided with easy access to the train, bus, several stores and drugstores, and it is within walking distance of Rockefeller Center! There are parking garages around the block from the hotel which we found useful.
We were assured that if we were to need anything at all that the general manager, Steve, would be available for us. This level of personal accommodation is rare and inviting. Suffice it to say, we found no need to reach out because we had a fabulous stay.
We ended our short trip with breakfast at the zagat rated restaurant in The Benjamin, The National. The food was delicious and of amazing quality. I continue to crave their omelet and rich coffee (they serve a full carafe by the way).
All in all, we truly could not have asked for a better stay which is why I was prompted to write a review (a first for me).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Midtown, The Benjamin offers 209 newly re-designed terrace suites, one-bedroom suites and guest rooms by Rottet Studio featuring kitchenettes and signature Benjamin Beds. Housed within the hotel is The National Bar & Dining Rooms with a menu of modern bistro dishes by Iron Chef Geoffrey Zakarian. Known best for its world-renowned Sleep Program Rest & Renew, The Benjamin features a Pillow Menu and bedtime snacks. Families enjoy Winks' Kidzzz Club with pint-sized amenities for kids to use during their stay. A private guest lounge on the second floor offers two business stations and lounge seating. The Benjamin affords quick access to Fifth Avenue's high-end boutiques, Rockefeller Center, MoMA and Central Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your The Benjamin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Benjamin Hotel New York City
- Benjamin New York City
- Benjamin Hotel New York City