A great deal on Priceline had me staying in the Club Quarters near Wall Street. Although the hotel is far from most of Manhattan's busy nightlife, it has excellent proximity to the subway lines (less than a block) and great access to the Financial District's attractions (Federal Hall, NYSE, Trinity Church, etc.) The 9/11 Memorial was about 15 minutes at the most from the hotel.
Check-in was handled professionally. Elevators can only be operated by swiping your room card (I didn't know this and felt like a dummy.) My room was rather spacious and well-appointed with a large tv, plenty of wall outlets, a nice desk and a very firm mattress. The bathroom only had a shower. I slept well here, and heard very little noise both in the hotel or from the street, nine floors below. The station stocked with water bottles was a great perk.
- Also Known As:
- Club Quarters Downtown Hotel
- Club Quarters Downtown Hotel New York City
- Club Quarters
- Hotel Quarters Downtown
- Club Quarters Downtown
- Quarters Downtown Hotel
- Club Quarters New York
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Private, full service club-like hotel with 289 rooms located in the historical downtown Manhattan financial district of New York. A short walk from the Stock Exchange, South Sea Seaport, World Trade Center, and Battery Park. Nearby neighborhoods include Tribeca, Little Italy, Soho, lower east side, and China Town. The Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island; departures throughout the day are available from nearby Battery Park. Club Quarters is the best value hotel based on quality and the prime location.Club Quarters provide:• Safe, restricted entry• Instant registration and check out• Free high speed internet access throughout the hotel• Onsite restaurant • Multi-menu in room dining options (through onsite restaurant and many local restaurants)• Refrigerator and microwave available• Unlimited complimentary chilled purified bottled water • 4 meeting and event rooms available (maximum reception style 200 people)• Free use of computer/printer • Ergonomic workstations• State of the art guest rooms with premium bedding• Contemporary furnishings• Flat panel HD TVs• Complimentary coffee and tea• 24 hour guest service desk • Fitness room • Exercise equipment delivered to guest room upon request • Corporate Apartments available • Value rates• Government per diem rates 365 day a year with valid ID• Laundry facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Venere, Priceline, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Agoda so you can book your Club Quarters Wall Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.