“Great staff, great location, great food.” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Patzeria Family & Friends is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #25 of 11,751 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Takeout, Delivery, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Dining
Transit: trains 1 or 9 broadway w50th street n,r or q broadway w49th street a.c or e w50th street 8th ave
Gananoque
“Great staff, great location, great food.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2014

On our recent long week-end to New York City, we enjoyed a meal at the Patzeria Family and Friends restaurant.
We were well looked after by our waiter Alan.
We decided to return the next night despite the multitude of other restaurants in the Times Square Theatre district. Alan greeted us and introduced us to our waiter Igor.
The menu items were moderately priced. My wife and I even shared entrees.
The third night we actually thought about returning but decided to add some variety.
We should have returned to Patzeria.

• Visited January 2014

• Polish first
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great friendly simple neighborhood resto ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2014

Great place for a great dinner.
Dinner on my own but a lively resto with very friendly staff,
Nice bar to sit at.
As entree a superb Caesars salad and pizza after. One of best simple pizzas with tasty crispy crust.
Prices very reasonable !

Ottawa, Ontario
“Never felt so welcome in a restaurant!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2014

Took my father here for his birthday when we were visiting New York in December. I'd eaten here before and the experience was excellent both times. The staff/owners made us feel like family (not to sound like an olive garden commercial). We had our 1 year old with us and they went out of their way to accomodate her and make her and us feel completely welcome. The food is quite good. I woud recommend the pizza and the new york cheese cake is awesome!
Every time I go back to NY I'll be making every effort to come back to this place. I just feel like a local when I'm there!
Thanks for another great meal!

• Visited December 2013
“Excellent service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2014

Visited with my girlfriend after reading the reviews on here and we were not disappointed. The service was excellent and the staff were really friendly and couldnt do enough for us. We had motzerella sticks and garlic knots for starters and was impressed with the quality of the food. For the main we shared a medium lasagne pie (easily enough for 3 or 4 people as we left slices) the taste of the pizza was sublime. Would definitely recommend (we are going again before we leave)

Raleigh, North Carolina
“Nice Little Italian Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2014

What an amazing find. The service was wonderful and the food is fantastic. I had the chicken roll and my husband had the spaghetti and meatballs. We had garlic knots as an appetizer (the best that I have ever had). There marinara sauce was homemade and amazing!! Highly recommended for a great Italian meal.

• Visited January 2014