Contempo Design Suites is in an excellent location on Fifth Avenue at 13th Street East, well-situated in Greenwich Village for exploring the various other areas of lower Manhattan: West Village, Tribeca, Lower East Side and so on are all within fairly short walking distance. It is also close to Union Square, with its farmers market, and has some very good supermarkets nearby, including Whole Foods. We used these a lot to avoid eating out for every meal. Our suite was spacious with a good-sized bedroom with very comfortable bed, and a spacious kitchen and sitting area. The daily service was excellent, and any problems (eg our TV wasn't connecting to the satellite when we arrived) were sorted out very rapidly. Maria was welcoming and helpful. No real criticisms - if you want a comfortable hotel, then this isn't for you. But if you want a roomy and comfortable suite where you can relax, eat, cook if you wish to then Contempo Design Suites are highly recommened for both quality and location. We plan to return there on our next trip to NYC.
- Also Known As:
- The Contempo Design Hotel New York City
- The Contempo Design Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer nicely furnished self-serviced apartments with fully equipped kitchen or kitchenette, free WIFI, movie channels and more. Located at the northwestern end of Greenwich Village and in the very heart of Manhattan, this is an awesome spot to live at as well as a perfect base for sightseeing. A few steps from Union Square, historic Washington Square Park, four major subway lines; within walking distance to Midtown, the Meatpacking and Soho - this location simply cannot be beat! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, T4B and Priceline so you can book your The Contempo Design Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.