We spent 6 days here late July in the family suite on the third floor. Thanks Maria for your warm welcome. Good room service. Big apartment, well equipped. Bathroom is a little tiny. Main bed / living room was huge. Why isn't there a sofa to sit and relax? There is plenty of space for it. Beds are comfy. AC unit in the main room wasn't powerful enough (it was hot) and noisy.
But all in all I would definitly recommend this place. Ask for a room on the second floor if you want to avoid twenty more steps.
- Also Known As:
- The Contempo Design Hotel New York City
- The Contempo Design Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are designers that restored bits and pieces, decorated and furnished most of this typical turn-of-the-century Village building now we call home. Our aim was to create a tranquil yet ultimately hip urban hideaway that fuses comfort with originality. The design ideas were inspired by the unique urban architectural style of the surrounding neighborhoods where classic and modern mix in a fantastic diversity. Located at the northwestern end of Greenwich Village and in the very heart of Manhattan, this is an awesome spot to live at as well as a perfect base for sightseeing. A few steps from Union Square, historic Washington Square Park, four major subway lines; within walking distance to Midtown, the Meatpacking and Soho - this location simply cannot be beat! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and HostelWorld so you can book your The Contempo Design Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.