You're so close of everything in Manhattan and it's so quiet as well and secure. I think it's a good point when you're looking for a place in NYC...
We get a one bedroom suite, which was very well decorated, and very clean.
The king bed in the room is comfy, and you can use the sofa in the living room as a bed.
The kitchen is all furnished, you have free tea and coffee.
You even have the flatiron in the room, which is quiet rare !
You almost fill like you're home...!
Don't be afraid to see walls through the window, you are in NYC...
The only very small bad point : no elevator...(very very small bad point)
Thanks again Maria for this !
- Also Known As:
- The Contempo Design Hotel New York City
- The Contempo Design Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer nicely furnished self-serviced apartments with fully equipped kitchen or kitchenette, free WIFI, movie channels and more. Located at the northwestern end of Greenwich Village and in the very heart of Manhattan, this is an awesome spot to live at as well as a perfect base for sightseeing. A few steps from Union Square, historic Washington Square Park, four major subway lines; within walking distance to Midtown, the Meatpacking and Soho - this location simply cannot be beat! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, T4B and Priceline so you can book your The Contempo Design Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.