I stayed here for a few days by myself, and a few weeks later when I returned with my girlfriend. We both loved the place! Both rooms I had were exceptionally clean, as were the bathrooms and common rooms on each floor. I't didn't have a "noisy hostel" vibe about it either which was nice
The kitchen space is ample as are the common areas where you can relax and unwind after a busy day touring NYC, the owners are amazing and make you feel as though you are staying at someone's house as opposed to a hotel, they sat with us over a cup of coffee and recommended places to see and where the locals go to eat, they really seemed to go out of their way to make you feel at home
The room size was bigger than some of the Hotels that I've stayed in whilst I've been in Manhattan, definitely check this place out if you can book in!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Authentic NYC guest house in a private loft with private rooms and shared facilities. Located in the very center of Manhattan, this property is perfect for those seeking a real New York experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld and T4B so you can book your Urban Oasis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Urban Oasis Hostel & Guest House Hotel New York City
- Urban Oasis Hostel And Guest House