“Good service and value” 4 of 5 stars
Review of J&R Music and Computer World

J&R Music and Computer World
1 Park Row, btwn Ann & Beekman Sts, New York City, NY (Financial District)
212-238-9000
Brooklyn, New York
45 attraction reviews
“Good service and value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2011 via mobile

The staff are extremely knowledgeable. They have a good product selection and prices.

Manitowoc, Wisconsin
“What they say is in stock it really isn't”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2010

I ordered a product that they said they had 13 in stock. I payed for it, and a week later now they say it isn't in stock. it's on backorder. Wasted a week waiting for this company. Now waiting on refund.

new york city
“JR says they have a rebate for a product, when they don't”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2006

I had a very bad experience with JR. I called JR to buy a monitor and I was told there was a rebate of $50 dollars for it. I asked to have the item reserved, and I went to the store to pick it up. After I payed, they told me they didn't have a rebate for the monitor. When I asked to return the monitor then, they just wrote "void" on my receipt by hand, and refused to give me a printed receipt with the refund value. What a waste of time.

A TripAdvisor Member
“Avoid at all costs”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2005

Bought a product with a $30 "Exclusive J & R " rebate. Sent the materials required only to be told I had not sent the UPC. Although I enclosed it, I did not make a copy, so rebate was refused. J & R said their "exclusive" rebate was not their responsibility and the rebate operation said it was. No help what so ever from J & R even though I had been a regular customer of theirs.