“It's Tiffany's - Enough said” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Tiffany & Co.

Tiffany & Co.
727 Fifth Ave., at 57th St., New York City, NY 10022 (Midtown)
212-755-8000
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #8 of 673 Shopping in New York City
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Activities: Shopping
Dublin, Ireland
20 attraction reviews
“It's Tiffany's - Enough said”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

I think a visit to Tiffany's is on most peoples list when visiting New York and it was on mine.

The store itself is very overwhelming when you walk in and the lift attendant is extremely nice and helpful. Also provided us with a few suggestions for lunch.

Once we spotted a few items that we wished to take a closer look we got the attention of a sales associate and she was amazing and nothing seemed to be too much work and after trying about 6 or 7 different pieces of jewellery on I decided on a braclet.

Overall a great visit to Tiffanys and a return visit will be in order.

Visited April 2012

• Chinese (Traditional) first
3 attraction reviews
“So big”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I had a ball here not just for the ladies as the range for guys is great as well
We will be back next year and as well the service is really good

Apex, NC
5 attraction reviews
“24th anniversary!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012

Took 24 years to get here, but so worth it. I actually went online before I got there to get an idea of what I want. I was so pleasantly surprised at the service and attentiveness of the sale person. I was treated like I was a movie star. So nice to be pampered once in a while. :) I hope I don't have to wait 24 more years of marriage to go back!

Visited December 2012
Swansea
4 attraction reviews
“So exciting”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2012 via mobile

After watching the film many years ago i vowed to go to Tiffanys if i ever had the opportunity of going to NY. It didn't disapoint, super exciting :)

Sunderland
22 attraction reviews
“Simple, elegant, class”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2012

One of my favourite shops. Immaculately clean, excellent service and amazing christmas window display. Was expecting something more extravagant but it was simple, elegant and classy and made some other jewellers look tacky

Visited January 2012