Obviously didn't deal with the highly-rated Raquel at the front desk and was not given any information that was helpful - just given key and price for valet parking. However, the room was ready at 1 p.m., on the 30th floor with a great view. This hotel is extremely clean and bed/pillows comfortable. I never even heard a siren throughout the night although I'm sure given the craziness right outside the hotel door there were plenty! The valet and bell staff on the first floor were much friendlier and more helpful than front desk staff. There definitely needs to be a sign on 42nd Street entrance or at least on the reservation confirmation email that the valet parking is on 41st Street. I double parked on 42nd and ran in to find out where to go - a bit stressful given the traffic. Don't know if I'd stay here again as it's really not off the beaten path of Times Square. The shock of merely walking out the front door was a bit jolting at times. Don't bother with Ripley's Believe it or Not as you can just people watch and be just as amazed (just kidding - we didn't even go to Ripley's...). If I do stay in Times Square again though, I'd stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Times Square is a sleek, landmark New York City hotel that was built in 2000 and soars 44 stories above Manhattan. This upscale, full-service, 100% non-smoking, contemporary hotel is located on famous 42nd Street in the heart of Times Square, and is surrounded by Broadway theaters, lively nightlife, New York City’s best shopping and many restaurants and bars. Boasting a Modernistic façade and sweeping vistas of New York City’s famous skyline and the Hudson River, the hotel has been recently renovated and is the perfect hotel choice for business and leisure travelers seeking modern amenities while staying in the Big Apple’s best location.Hilton Times Square offers 460 of the largest standard size guestrooms in Midtown Manhattan, with spectacular panoramic views and high-end amenities. These spacious guestrooms have been recently renovated, start on the 23rd floor and are over 330 square feet. Deluxe guestrooms begin on the 33rd floor. All guestrooms are luxuriously appointed in soothing sand tones, 46-inch LED flat screen televisions, laptop size safe, and more. Additional amenities and services are available upon request. Also the Hilton Times Square hotel in New York include: -Over 5000 square feet of meeting space with city views-Restaurant Above, the hotel's Zagat-rated restaurant, is perched 21 stories above Times Square in the hotel lobby and offers notable American cuisine fused with fresh ingredients.-Pinnacle Bar is also located in the hotel lobby and overlooks Times Square.-Evening room service.-24-hour Fitness Center.-24-hour full service, automated Business Center.-Full-service Concierge desk, valet dry cleaning and valet parking available on 41st Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Amex, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Times Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Times Square Hotel New York City
- Hilton Hotel Times Square
- Hilton New York City
- New York City Hilton