I travel to NY for a long weekend of Broadway shows, and this is one of my favorite hotels for value and location. It's on 42nd St, so it was close to all 4 of the shows we wanted to see, and we paid about $220 for two doubles. It was by far the largest room we've ever booked ini NY for that price range, including the Sheraton, Millennium, Hilton Garden Inn (though still a good choice), and Belvedere Hotel. Keep in mind that we were visiting at the end of Feb, so rates are lower then. I also liked the fact that the lobby is 21 (22?) stories up, so there was even less noise in our room on the 36th floor facing 42nd St. The lobby has a great place to congregate with lots of seating and a bar on the end, but be prepared for the $18 Cosmo and $11 beer at NY prices. The concierge service was spotty so one less point for service. Brooklyn Diner was nice place for breakfast and a close walk (share a breakfast- the bagel lox tower is $20 but enough for two). My little favorite? The hand soap that had massaging bumps on it and big enough to actually hold. Good job Hilton!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Times Square is a sleek, landmark New York City hotel that was built in 2000 and soars 44 stories above Manhattan. This upscale, full-service, 100% non-smoking, contemporary hotel is located on famous 42nd Street in the heart of Times Square, and is surrounded by Broadway theaters, lively nightlife, New York City’s best shopping and many restaurants and bars. Boasting a Modernistic façade and sweeping vistas of New York City’s famous skyline and the Hudson River, the hotel has been recently renovated and is the perfect hotel choice for business and leisure travelers seeking modern amenities while staying in the Big Apple’s best location.Hilton Times Square offers 460 of the largest standard size guestrooms in Midtown Manhattan, with spectacular panoramic views and high-end amenities. These spacious guestrooms have been recently renovated, start on the 23rd floor and are over 330 square feet. Deluxe guestrooms begin on the 33rd floor. All guestrooms are luxuriously appointed in soothing sand tones, 46-inch LED flat screen televisions, laptop size safe, and more. Additional amenities and services are available upon request. Also the Hilton Times Square hotel in New York include: -Over 5000 square feet of meeting space with city views-Restaurant Above, the hotel's Zagat-rated restaurant, is perched 21 stories above Times Square in the hotel lobby and offers notable American cuisine fused with fresh ingredients.-Pinnacle Bar is also located in the hotel lobby and overlooks Times Square.-Evening room service.-24-hour Fitness Center.-24-hour full service, automated Business Center.-Full-service Concierge desk, valet dry cleaning and valet parking available on 41st Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Amex, getaroom.com, Priceline, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Times Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Times Square Hotel New York City
- Hilton Hotel Times Square
- Hilton New York City
- New York City Hilton