My friend and I stayed here during our last night in Manhattan. It is right in the middle of Times Square (which is good or bad, depending on your point of view). But it is in a great location in terms of being accessible to most of New York's attractions. The lobby is on the second floor, above the street and it's nice. It looks very new and check in was very easy. The people at the front desk were great and helpful.
The room had a pretty good view over midtown and it was a larger two twin bed room. It was pretty new and I thought the bed was very comfortable. The TV was bright and worked well too.
The bathroom was nice, except that the sink/faucet looks better than it functions. The water doesn't go over the middle of the sink.
Room service was pretty good and their exercise area was spacious, new and had everything you need right there. The hotel, including the rooms and exercise area, was very clean. What's good too is that the subway is very close.
I don't know that I would stay here again, but that's because I don't like Times Square. I love the hotel itself and if you're looking to stay in Times Square, I'd stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Times Square is a sleek, landmark New York City hotel that was built in 2000 and soars 44 stories above Manhattan. This upscale, full-service, 100% non-smoking, contemporary hotel is located on famous 42nd Street in the heart of Times Square, and is surrounded by Broadway theaters, lively nightlife, New York City’s best shopping and many restaurants and bars. Boasting a Modernistic façade and sweeping vistas of New York City’s famous skyline and the Hudson River, the hotel has been recently renovated and is the perfect hotel choice for business and leisure travelers seeking modern amenities while staying in the Big Apple’s best location.Hilton Times Square offers 460 of the largest standard size guestrooms in Midtown Manhattan, with spectacular panoramic views and high-end amenities. These spacious guestrooms have been recently renovated, start on the 23rd floor and are over 330 square feet. Deluxe guestrooms begin on the 33rd floor. All guestrooms are luxuriously appointed in soothing sand tones, 46-inch LED flat screen televisions, laptop size safe, and more. Additional amenities and services are available upon request. Also the Hilton Times Square hotel in New York include: -Over 5000 square feet of meeting space with city views-Restaurant Above, the hotel's Zagat-rated restaurant, is perched 21 stories above Times Square in the hotel lobby and offers notable American cuisine fused with fresh ingredients.-Pinnacle Bar is also located in the hotel lobby and overlooks Times Square.-Evening room service.-24-hour Fitness Center.-24-hour full service, automated Business Center.-Full-service Concierge desk, valet dry cleaning and valet parking available on 41st Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Expedia, Amex, Hotwire, Orbitz, getaroom.com, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Hilton Times Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Times Square Hotel New York City
- Hilton Hotel Times Square
- Hilton New York City
- New York City Hilton