Just returned from a girl's weekend in NY city. It was the first time visiting for all of us. This hotel is in an ideal location. It's close to everything. Although it's right at Times Square the lobby is on the 15th floor with rooms above so noise is not an issue. Apparently the hotel was recently renovated. The rooms were very spacious, modern and clean. Couldn't ask for better. The hotel staff were a wealth of information and very friendly, especially the guys downstairs at the door. Check out is at noon. We had an evening flight so they looked after our luggage and arraged our car back to the airport so we could enjoy one full last day. Pax, directly across the street was a great option for a fast meal.Delicious breakfast for $5 but also a great option for other meals. Many healthy choices as well. Chevys, also across the street was the best Mexican food I've had (outside of Mexico). Their frozen margharitas (can be bought by the pitcher) are worth the visit alone. The subway system is easy to master. Once you have a pass you can easily reload it. We always travelled together so we got one card and passed it back for the next person to use. When in doubt ask for directions. People were very friendly. Be sure and take in the theatre. We booked our tickets ahead of time to be sure to get a good seat but you can purchase "day of" tickets and may luck out. The Cake Boss Cafe is on the next corner. Treat yourself. It's worth it! A few highlights for me were the Brooklyn Botanical Gardens, Brooklyn Bridge, the UN, Grand Central Station (celebrating it's 100th this year) shopping of course and my main reason for going "The Jersey Boys". I wasn't disappointed. We were only there for four days so we didn't see everything but we'll definitely be back and definitely stay at the Times Square Hilton again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Times Square is a sleek, landmark New York City hotel that was built in 2000 and soars 44 stories above Manhattan. This upscale, full-service, 100% non-smoking, contemporary hotel is located on famous 42nd Street in the heart of Times Square, and is surrounded by Broadway theaters, lively nightlife, New York City’s best shopping and many restaurants and bars. Boasting a Modernistic façade and sweeping vistas of New York City’s famous skyline and the Hudson River, the hotel has been recently renovated and is the perfect hotel choice for business and leisure travelers seeking modern amenities while staying in the Big Apple’s best location.Hilton Times Square offers 460 of the largest standard size guestrooms in Midtown Manhattan, with spectacular panoramic views and high-end amenities. These spacious guestrooms have been recently renovated, start on the 23rd floor and are over 330 square feet. Deluxe guestrooms begin on the 33rd floor. All guestrooms are luxuriously appointed in soothing sand tones, 46-inch LED flat screen televisions, laptop size safe, and more. Additional amenities and services are available upon request. Also the Hilton Times Square hotel in New York include: -Over 5000 square feet of meeting space with city views-Restaurant Above, the hotel's Zagat-rated restaurant, is perched 21 stories above Times Square in the hotel lobby and offers notable American cuisine fused with fresh ingredients.-Pinnacle Bar is also located in the hotel lobby and overlooks Times Square.-Evening room service.-24-hour Fitness Center.-24-hour full service, automated Business Center.-Full-service Concierge desk, valet dry cleaning and valet parking available on 41st Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Amex, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels, getaroom.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Times Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Times Square Hotel New York City
- Hilton Hotel Times Square
- Hilton New York City
- New York City Hilton