“My Stay Was The Best” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton Times Square

You added Hilton Times Square to your Saves list
Hilton Times Square
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   234 West 42nd Street, New York City, NY 10036 (Manhattan)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
New Year’s Eve VIP Pkg
Ranked #50 of 458 Hotels in New York City
Opelika, Alabama
“My Stay Was The Best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

This hotel stay contained all of the elements that I needed for my trip. The location was excellent, amenities offered were plentiful, and the staff very helpful and friendly, Expecially my bell man, Mr. Robert Sierra. When I return to Times square, I will definately return to stay at the Hilton Times Square!

Room Tip: Ask for a room with the times square view. Also, smile at the staff. They like and respond well to p...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (780)
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012 via mobile

My fiancée and I stayed in the Hilton @ Times Square for our first trip to NYC and couldn't have been happier. The hotel was conveniently located right in the heart of Times Square; the room was spacious; the staff was friendly and helpful. I'd definitely recommend this hotel to anyone looking to stay in the Times Square area!

• Stayed October 2012
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

We are in NYC for 3 days of museums, Theater, eating, sight seeing and shopping. Selected the Hilton for it's central location for uptown and downtown. Have been here many times before but this is the first time at the Hilton, and are we glad we booked here. Upon check in, Richard at the front desk was engaging and very helpful. He gave us a beautiful view room on a high floor because I mentioned we were celebrating my birthday. Rooms are very large aand comfortable. We even saw a fireworks show on the river. Love the Peter Thomas Roth toiletries. We have thoroughly enjoyed our stay.

Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Saugerties, New York, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

Had a Girls Night Out in NYC to celebrate a friends 40th birthday. Upon entering the building, we were greeted and immediately felt welcomed. Kenny checked our bags and was very helpful when we asked questions about the city. Our requests for adjoining rooms and refridgerators in each room were were quickly granted. We did find a dirty drinking glass in one room, which quickly brought Bradhy Guerrero, the housekeeping manager, to our room. We were delivered chocolate covered strawberries and given free wifi for the night to compensate for the mistake. The girl who had cleaned our room also sent a card apologizing. We were wowed by Bradhy's professionalism and made to feel like VIP guests. Room was really clean (despite the glass) and very roomy. Excellent Customer Service makes for very happy guests who will return!!!

Room Tip: Don't be afraid to ask for what you want!!
Calgary, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

Excellent location. For Canadian Visitors a Tim Hortons across the street. We took advantage of the valet service and found it to be quite useful. The Valet and door staff were very attentative and appreciated their clients. Valet parking is on 41st street between 7th and 8th Avenue. Pull up to the door and let the Valet do their work($52). Being in Times Square was a great experience. Were were on the 25th Floor.

Room Tip: higher the better. Ask for a view of 42nd street.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

I stayed at this hotel during a business trip. While I did not stay for long, just 2 nights, I really enjoyed my experience. The rooms were spacious and extremely clean! I encountered Brady Guerrero who helped me out with finding a nice place for me to go eat. I traveled alone and wanted to go some place quiet. Definitely one of the best hotels I've stayed at.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Saugerties, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012

We had a great experience at the Hilton Times Square. I was celebrating my 40th birthday with four of my friends. The staff was very accommodating, especially Bradhy Guerrero. Great location and rooms.

Room Tip: We had adjoining rooms and it was great for a larger party.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends

Been to Hilton Times Square? Share your experiences!