I planned a surprise 15th anniversary getaway at this hotel and initially picked it on the strength of the Hilton brand and its location. As I booked as a part of a Broadway package and not directly with the property, I had some initial challenges when I tried to make special requests. However, the strength of customer service is not necessarily getting everything right all the time but making everything right when it goes wrong. After my initial issues the hotel moved quickly to resolve my concerns. Thanks to Tommy Wu and the team, all of my special requests were met. When we arrived I found the staff to be friendly, helpful and willing to go the extra mile to assist with any queries that we had.
The location of this hotel cannot be beaten. It is right in the heart of everything and we were easily able to traverse to dinners, shows and shopping.
Hilton Times Square made a memorable event even more special and I would highly recommend this hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Times Square Hotel New York City
- Hilton Times Square Hotel
- Hilton Hotel Times Square
- Hilton New York City
- New York City Hilton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Times Square is a sleek, landmark New York City hotel that was built in 2000 and soars 44 stories above Manhattan. This upscale, full-service, 100% non-smoking, contemporary hotel is located on famous 42nd Street in the heart of Times Square, and is surrounded by Broadway theaters, lively nightlife, New York City’s best shopping and many restaurants and bars. Boasting a Modernistic façade and sweeping vistas of New York City’s famous skyline and the Hudson River, the hotel has been recently renovated and is the perfect hotel choice for business and leisure travelers seeking modern amenities while staying in the Big Apple’s best location.Hilton Times Square offers 460 of the largest standard size guestrooms in Midtown Manhattan, with spectacular panoramic views and high-end amenities. These spacious guestrooms have been recently renovated, start on the 23rd floor and are over 330 square feet. Deluxe guestrooms begin on the 33rd floor. All guestrooms are luxuriously appointed in soothing sand tones, 46-inch LED flat screen televisions, laptop size safe, and more. Additional amenities and services are available upon request. Also the Hilton Times Square hotel in New York include: -Over 5000 square feet of meeting space with city views-Restaurant Above, the hotel's Zagat-rated restaurant, is perched 21 stories above Times Square in the hotel lobby and offers notable American cuisine fused with fresh ingredients.-Pinnacle Bar is also located in the hotel lobby and overlooks Times Square.-Evening room service.-24-hour Fitness Center.-24-hour full service, automated Business Center.-Full-service Concierge desk, valet dry cleaning and valet parking available on 41st Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, BookIt.com, Tingo, Agoda, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia, HotelTravel.com and Venere so you can book your Hilton Times Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.