This is a chic new hotel perfect for those who must haunt the Javits Center. Located on 10th Avenue and 42nd Street (MIMA),Yotel is a ten minute walk from Javits. The crosstown bus stops on the corner for rainy days.
I am 66 years old, have been buying for my store since before the Javits Center was built, and I have never found a hotel more convenient or better suited to my needs. I am in the rag business, so I can also walk to 7th Avenue and garment district.
The hotel is designed in a futuristic and functional mode. The rooms are compactly furnished with every detail of contemporary convenience...plenty of outlets,big screen TV, safe etc, and "free" is a word used generously here. Galley on each floor is equipped with refrigerator, microwave and water and ice. There is a fancy coffeemaker which is available 24/7 for free.
There is a coffee and muffin bar open in the morning for a complimentary breakfast.
The large Garden Terrace and inside restaurant serve dinner tappas style. Halibut sliders are delicious...well priced at $ 9. Terrace views rival the Met! Honestly, you must try it!
Staff understands service and is willing to do what is needed to make you comfortable.
I have been waiting a long time for this kind of chic and trendy place to pop up in my part of the city!
- Also Known As:
- Yotel New York At Times Square West Hotel
- Yotel New York At Times Square West Hotel New York City
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- YOTEL is a first class hotel experience at an affordable price. Check in is all about efficiency, with kiosks that are your digital receptionist where you confirm your booking and grab your room key. The Midtown NYC hotel's 669 cabins offer guests a beautifully designed, flexible smart space to suit individual needs to relax, refresh, connect, and sleep. On the hotel's main level, FOUR, you will find Mission Control, a futuristic, fully equipped concierge desk for one stop service 24/7. Also on FOUR is a restaurant, an outdoor terrace space, a deluxe lounge and bar with private meeting rooms, a state-of-the-art gym, a flexible studio and boardroom for a range of events, a unique lounge space for working or relaxing, and work stations to catch up on email or browse the web. YOTEL serves a complimentary breakfast including coffee, tea, and assorted muffins and whole fruit. Guests can also enjoy complimentary hot beverages on each floor, as well as free Wi-Fi and domestic calls. Conveniently located near Times Square, this Midtown Manhattan hotel provides business and leisure travelers with easy access to New York City attractions, corporate offices, and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Loews Hotels, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, getaroom.com, HotelTravel.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your YOTEL New York at Times Square West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.