“I had a great lunch” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Entertaining clients
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Howard & Grand
Transit: Isola Trattoria & Crudo Bar and Mondrian Soho Hotel are located two blocks North of the Canal Street subway (N, R, W, Q and 6 trains). A few blocks west you can travel on the A, C or E train and walk east to Lafayette Street.
Alpharetta, Georgia
“I had a great lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2012 via mobile

Shopping in Soho I was walking past and just thinking it was about time for lunch, and what I'd really like is a place with a good glass of wine and some space, alot of Soho restaurants are very cramped.
Imperial No. Nine was perfect for this.
I ordered the tomato and cucumber sandwich which came on toasted sesame bread with Avocado and a fresh green salad lightly dressed on the side. Delicious. In fact about halfway through a customer entering the restaurant stopped to ask what I was having, it looked that good. Now, I overheard her a few mins later asking her waiter why she couldn't find that on the menu and he said the menu changed at 3pm. They would not let her order it. I thought that was kind of crappy.
However, back to my experience, I had a glass of the Pinot Gris Étude which was great. The room itself is stunning, lots of glass, glass ceilings, lots of plants, very relaxing.
My waiter was excellent. I would definitely return and will look at staying here on one of my trips.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

58% Recommend
“Good for after dinner spot”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2012

Had drinks here after dinner and small bites to snack on. The drinks were pretty creative and strong! Service was surprisingly really good. We were sat rather quickly at a table near the bar and this was a busy Sat night. We were hotel guests at the mondrian, so it was really convenient to get drinks after dinner and do some interesting people watching at the bar. I am unsure if I would just come here if I were not a hotel guest though.

Visited February 2012
“Great Bartenders”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2012

We enjoyed the room and cocktails - the bartender made a special drink based on our tastes.

Visited February 2012
Los Angeles, California
“Beautiful room. Beautiful people. Boring Food.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2012

Go for drinks. Food is basically bland ingredients covered up by overly sweet sauces.

• Visited January 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Trinidad y Tobago
“Beautiful dining room/”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2012

Loved the dining room's aesthetic but unappealing menu

Visited December 2011