“Great Experience” 5 of 5 stars
Review of CityRover Walks NY

CityRover Walks NY
New York City, NY (Manhattan)
347-464-9335
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 808 Activities in New York City
More attraction details
Owner description: Bottom line: We keep our groups small, our snack/refreshment stops local, and our fun walking tours focused on stories you’ll remember, not stats you will quickly forget. Our action-packed itineraries are available as both public and private options throughout the week, and are enjoyed by locals and visitors alike.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Toronto, Canada
6 attraction reviews
“Great Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

I recently had the pleasure of taking 2 of The CityRover Walking Tours. I was in NYC with my 2 daughters (ages 19 & 20) who were horrified at the thought of taking any tours. I didn't want their visit to be just a shopping experience, but wanted them to learn something about why it is such a great city. I looked around the web & thought CityRover had the sort of vibe that I was looking for. We took The Village Sampler with Danielle & really enjoyed it. My daughters thought she was "totally cool" (just as artists should be). It was an area of town that I was not that familiar with, but I am now eager to go back & explore it further. The 2nd tour we did with Max in Central Park. He was great. He certainly knows his stuff & is obviously passionate about his city. I couldn't believe 3.5 hours could pass so quickly. All in all, I would highly recommend these tours. I would say they are relaxed, accommodate all ages, & are amazing value. My daughters want to do the Brooklyn Bridge tour on their next visit, so that is high praise indeed! Mission accomplished :) Thanks Danielle & Max.

• Arabic first
Calgary, Canada
“Six Hour City Rover - Excellent Experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

This was my first time in New York and my girlfriend's second. We decided to do a 6 hour private tour of midtown and surrounding areas with City Rover. Max met us at our hotel and was very friendly and personable. Since it was a private tour Max customized the tour throughout based on what we wanted to see. Unfortunately it rained for some of the tour but Max rolled with it and used those times to bring us to a great cafe in Little Italy and to show us the Chelsea Market. Overall, Max had a great knowledge of the city's history and had no problem answering all of our questions (I don't think we stumped him once). I highly recommend a private tour with Max if you want a tour with someone who has a passion for the city and wants to ensure his guests get the most out of what the city has to offer. Be sure to bring comfortable walking shoes and be prepared to cover a lot of ground! I definitely plan to check out another City Rover tour the next time I am in the city.

Visited July 2013
Las Vegas, Nevada
“A dream comes true...in Central Park”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

It was very easy to book my tour of Central Park with Max, I then received several emails to confirm, explain and set up the visit so even if I had never been on such a tour, I was very comfortable going alone to the rendez vous place at the entrance of the Park.
Max was the BEST GUIDE one could hope, he made us feel welcome to "his home": the stories he told, the places he took us to, the spots he chose for pleasant breaks...it was a small group, 11 people only, so he had time and patience for every question we had. He took pictures for us, he had answers for all the questions we had, he made us discover the belgian waffles sold in the Park AND he had advices and directions for all of us after the tour ended!
His deep knowledge and real passion for the City is highly contagious so BEWARE! you will be left wanting for more!
Good thing there are many options to discover the city with Max's tours!
Thank you Max!

Toronto, Canada
“Fabulous, as usual!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

Recently returned from NYC & had the opportunity to join the City of Dreams walking tour. I have "City Rovered" with Max a number of times and each tour is unique, full of interesting facts and just down right fabulous. Choose any tour and walk with New Yorkers and visitors alike. You will be happy you did!

Quesnel, Canada
“Put this on your to do list”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

My sisters and I recently met in New York and had the pleasure of meeting Max. We totally enjoyed the CityRover walking tours experience with him. Max is very knowledgeable, approachable, courteous, passionate, and well organized. I thoroughly enjoyed the 3 tours we did and look forward to doing more tours on my next visit to NYC. This is a must do for everyone.