“CityRover tours are the best!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of CityRover Walks NY

CityRover Walks NY
New York City, NY (Manhattan)
347-464-9335
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 509 activities in New York City
Type: Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Bottom line: We keep our groups small, our snack/refreshment stops local, and our fun walking tours focused on stories you’ll remember, not stats you will quickly forget. Our action-packed itineraries are available as both public and private options throughout the week, and are enjoyed by locals and visitors alike.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
morgantown
3 attraction reviews
“CityRover tours are the best!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

My husband and I did two tours with CityRover during our most recent trip to NY and both tours were great. Max was our guide and we really enjoyed the time we spent with him. I have no doubt that we will book additional tours with Max during our next trip to NYC.

• Arabic first
5 attraction reviews
“Fabulous Tour and Guide”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013 via mobile

Wednesday was very very chilly but 7 of us had a great time doing the half Pub Crawl (with 2 snacks) and half History and Architecture tour. We walked from the East to the West Side and stopping for a beer or snack along the way. Max is not only the perfect host but also very knowledgable of NYC History and building development. We will be back in NY in the summer and will be sure to take another tour with Max.

Atlanta, GA 30319
“The best tours EVER!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

My friend and I did the Central Park tour the second weeks of this past November. I had never been in the park before and can not imagine it being more beautiful than in the fall. The timing of the tour was perfect - never rushed but never too slow. Max is touring perfection. I had thought I would remember all the snacks he furnished. Water and something to start and then some kind of delicious Scandinavian treat from a vendor. At any rate, you don't need a big breakfast because you will not go hungry. When our husbands came up two days later I reserved the Village Sampler tour for my husband and me. The young lady guide was so great - enthusiastic and seemed to really enjoy answering our questions. Again, we had snacks. One was at an English place and the other was pizza. And don't forget the cookies at the start of the tour which was a cookie factory. The Food Network is located in the building. The second tour gets you a 20% discount. I asked for the discount for myself only since my husband didn't take the first tour, but Max gave us both discounts. He went out of his way to help me with the Central Park reservations. You will not go wrong booking with this company. They are all professionals.

Visited November 2012
Sydney
“An absolute must do”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013

My wife and I celebrated our 40th in New York (all the way from Sydney) last week. We were due to have a private tour with CityRover Walks on Thursday however the weather forecast showed a big storm coming through and Max (owner and tour guide) offered to move the tour so that we could get the most out of our time together - for someone that has travelled extensively I believe that is a unique focus on customer service.
The 4 hour private tour flew by, and my wife and I could not have been happier with our choice of guides, and the customised tour itinerary. We will recommend CityRover Walks to all our friends and family.
Thanks again Max.
Craig and Kelly

Toronto, Canada
“Take This Tour!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

My 27 year old son and I took the Village Sampler tour on a freezing cold day in March. As it turned out we were the only ones willing to brave the cold. Max was not only informative but also treated us to a few goodies including a slice of New York pizza. Max had so many great suggestions for coffee houses, restaurants and entertainment which he gave in the form of a handout that I will definitely use next time I visit NYC. This was my third recent visit to the city and there is always something new to do and see. City Rover is a great way to expand your New York experience.