“Best frozen vogurt on the planet!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of 40 Carrots

40 Carrots
7th Floor Bloomingdales, 59th street & Lexington, New York City, NY (Upper East Side)
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #2,629 of 11,186 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: American
Neighborhood: Upper East Side
Neighborhood: Upper East Side
“Best frozen vogurt on the planet!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013 via mobile

Yes I can say that I am addicted to Bloomingdales frozen yogurt! 40 carrots is my go-to place every visit in the Big Apple...great salads, great carrot soup and of course frozen vogurt to top it off! Must eat treat!

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Cleveland, Ohio
“Not bad. Nothing exceptional.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

Food was average and overpriced (My one-year-old's chicken fingers were better than my fancy no-mayo tuna sandwich), but the staff was very nice and helpful. They're famous for their frozen yogurt, which I thought was okay but nothing that amazing. As far as taste, maybe it was great 5 years ago when "froyo" wasn't the big trend again, but I wouldn't say it's any better than the stuff they have at a Menchie's. Portions, though, were huge! It's a shame they don't offer the same generous portions for their savory food.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
New York City, New York
“Good food let down by service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

The food is good - especially the frozen yogurt - but is let down by poor and unfriendly service. A smile from a hostess is not too much to ask for. There is a small kids menu and although my five-year old enjoyed her meal I wouldn't describe 40 carrots as child friendly. The idea is good, as is the design of the place, but it should be so much better.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Bad service and food”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013 via mobile

Was difficult to get the waiters attention to order and even for the bill. Got a dirty glass of water on the table, disgusting. Overall quality of food was not at all good, except for the frozen yogurt, oly good thing there. Service overall was terrible, having to keep lookin for our waiter, for anything required. I wouldn't come back.

Brasil
“hostess rude”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2012

Food reasonable, delicious frozen yogurt. But the assistance from the receptionist was very rude. First I asked for a table for 7 people, we were in family, seemed an affront to her. After take us to a table in the middle of of tight two other tables, she took our coats and bags from one of the chairs and said we should put our stuff in the lap or on the floor ... even my little girl's backpack. If not for the nice waitress assistance, we would have gone to the restaurant. (Visited dec12, 2012 - 3:00pm)

Visited December 2012