We had the piano room for one night and this B&B was what we needed. Let's go with pros & cons. Pro- located between two subway stations that are in walking distance; good value for money; beautiful rooms; comfortable; good breakfast (ask for a waffle!); lots of history; tv with cable in room. Cons: Street noise (maybe it was just our room); no blinds or privacy curtains in the piano room (dressed behind a screen); innkeeper did not return call when confirming location; and you cannot touch the piano. The shared bathroom was fine with us but I guess someone could consider it a con. The neighborhood and house are beautiful and we'd stay here again, but in a different room.
- Also Known As:
- The New York Renaissance Home Hotel New York City
- The New York Renaissance Home Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy excellent hospitality and service from New York Renaissance Home. Whether visiting New York City for business, a romantic weekend getaway or a cozy overnight stay with family or friends, we offer affordable accommodations that that won't stress your budget. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your The New York Renaissance Home reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.