I am writing this review on my 4th day in apartment 1 with my wife and three teen children. This is by far the best place to stay in NYC. First a few pointers and then I will tell you why its the best.
- Dont follow Google Maps (for some reason it brings you to Avenue B and 12th but the address is Avenue B and 4th.
-Pay very close attention when Chris explains how to use the door lock. They are different then what you are used to. The first time it took a little while to get in. Chris came and explained it to me again and I felt silly, Oh well, you live and learn.
Why its the best:
- You are staying in a safe New York city neighborhood and get to experience what it would really be like to be a New Yorker.
- Chris is an awesome, laid back family oriented Irishman who is eager to please and make your stay comfortable.
- The apartments are very well appointed, spacious, super clean and have the most comfortable beds I have every slept in.
- The A/C worked great.
- The kitchen was handy and although we did not cook much, it made breakfast easy etc...
- The washer and dryer comes in handy.
- The Subway is a 5 minute walk and you are convenient to either uptown or downtown.
Bottom line is that if you want to experience what its like to be a real New Yorker then this is the place!
- Also Known As:
- East Village Hotel
- East Village Hotel New York City