I am writing this review on my 4th day in apartment 1 with my wife and three teen children. This is by far the best place to stay in NYC. First a few pointers and then I will tell you why its the best.
- Dont follow Google Maps (for some reason it brings you to Avenue B and 12th but the address is Avenue B and 4th.
-Pay very close attention when Chris explains how to use the door lock. They are different then what you are used to. The first time it took a little while to get in. Chris came and explained it to me again and I felt silly, Oh well, you live and learn.
Why its the best:
- You are staying in a safe New York city neighborhood and get to experience what it would really be like to be a New Yorker.
- Chris is an awesome, laid back family oriented Irishman who is eager to please and make your stay comfortable.
- The apartments are very well appointed, spacious, super clean and have the most comfortable beds I have every slept in.
- The A/C worked great.
- The kitchen was handy and although we did not cook much, it made breakfast easy etc...
- The washer and dryer comes in handy.
- The Subway is a 5 minute walk and you are convenient to either uptown or downtown.
Bottom line is that if you want to experience what its like to be a real New Yorker then this is the place!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your East Village Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- East Village Hotel New York City