“You get more bang for your buck here!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Guy & Gallard

Guy & Gallard
240 W 40th St, New York City, NY 10018 (Garment District)
(212) 302-1028
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #1,726 of 11,777 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch
Neighborhood: Garment District
“You get more bang for your buck here!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014

Ate here on 6/18 and today for breakfast and picked up some very much needed snacks and water for our many trips exploring the city. I hadn't had a western omelet so good since my Daddy made me one when I was a little girl! Guy and Gallard has such a variety of food, to choose from that's very inexpensive for someone who appreciates quality and value. Take it from this NYC born and bred
girl, being able to save money so I could show my daughter the city that never sleeps. Priceless.

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Broomfield, Colorado
“Surprisingly good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

For a quick inexpensive lunch place, Guy & Gallard was a surprise. We were seated quickly, given menus immediately, and had ordered drinks in the table in about 90 seconds. The menu was more extensive than what you might imagine with entrees available in addition to soup and sandwiches. My son had the penne ala vodka and I had an albacore tuna sandwich. Both meals were excellent and fresh. For a quick casual lunch, you could not do much better than Guy & Gallard.

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Bellefonte, Pennsylvania
“Quick and fresh”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2014

Great coffee, fresh food whether you grab a yogurt, oatmeal or have a breakfast burrito. Not a ton of room to sit down and eat or read the paper, but would be great to take back to your hotel if seats are taken. Service was also fast and friendly.

Visited February 2014
New York City, New York
“Found a metal piece in their sandwich”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2014

Long story short I bought a tuna sandwich at one of location, 240 W. 40th St and I found an inch long METAL piece inside of it. I was chewing it and had to spit it out. When I talked to the owner on the phone about it he hung up so I went to the store. He claimed that we got disconnected and called me back but I did not get a missed call so it was obviously not done. He just yelled at me for calling him in the middle of the store and kicked me out of the store yelling that this is why he has insurance.

Be very careful of this place and the owner was terrible.

• Visited January 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Massapequa, NY
“Better than a bakery!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2013

Stopped in for a coffee break. The coffee choices were many. Had a cup of Colombian which was fresh, perfect. The snack cakes were fantastic. Had the chocolate chip pound cake which tasted like it had just been baked.

They have quite a variety of lunch items which all looked great. I'd love to go here again on my next NYC visit.