“Family Friendly Restaurant Near Theater District” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Brickyard Gastropub

Brickyard Gastropub
785 9th Avenue, between 52nd and 53rd St, New York City, NY 10019 (Midtown)
212-767-0077
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Brickyard Gastropub is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,158 of 11,180 Restaurants in New York City
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American, Irish, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Midtown
Cross street: 52nd & 53rd streets
Transit: Take the B, D or E to 53rd St. & 7th Ave, the A or C to 50th St. & 8th Ave and the 1 train to 50th & 7th Ave.
Description: Come to the Brickyard to enjoy our extensive local and imported selections of Craft Beers, unique dishes, and terrific ambiance. We have an upscale sports pub with 9 HDTVs in the front and a quieter, more sophisticated dining room in the rear.
New York City, New York
“Family Friendly Restaurant Near Theater District”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2014

This has become our go-to place when we go as a family to the theater district or Radio City Music Hall. The kids enjoy it as it has a terrific kids menu, and yet my husband and I also get to enjoy a terrific meal. It has a great craft beer menu, solid wine list, terrific fish and meat entrees, a wonderful bar menu and service that is so wonderful you just want to come here every night.

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Cincinnati
“Great meal, great for gluten free, hip atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2014

Had a great meal here after seeing the Colbert Show! They offer a gluten free menu and our server was knowledgeable and helpful in making sure I had a safe meal to eat (I have celiac). They have a number of gf beers available too.

NJ
“Great find”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Was looking for a place close to Rocky for either brunch or lunch and found the Brickyard--which offers both. We opted for lunch, my husband had a burger and onion rings, the burger done "his way", the rings were hot and crisp,not greasy. I had the Brickyard club--loved the spin on the traditional, including avocado and goat cheese, and the option to have it on a wrap. I had the truffle fries and they were perfect--better than the ones at a classy restaurant near our home. The only reason I didn't give the food 5 stars is that the turkey on the club was processed, not fresh. Service was good and prompt. Will definitely go back

Visited April 2014
NYC
“Solid neighborhood restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2014

Came here for an early dinner after a Sunday Broadway show. Very nice staff, lovely environment. It is a sports bar menu with a sophisticated twist. We definitely will come back again.

Visited March 2014
Point Pleasant Beach, New Jersey
“Exceeded Expectations”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2014

My wife and I went there for dinner before the Jersey Boys on Friday night. I was pleasantly surprised to see they had a 3 course pre-theatre menu. The food was really good and the service was efficient. My wife had the ravioli special ( duck confit and cheese) and I had the Filet Medallions ( cooked perfectly). The beer choices and wines by glass was impressive. The restaurant exceeded my expectations; you will not be disappointed.

Visited February 2014