“Like Like Like” 4 of 5 stars

Save up to 25%
Ranked #76 of 454 Hotels in New York City
“Like Like Like”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Here is my plus-minus review as usual.

+ location. right between 5 and 6 avenue
+ friendly stuff
+ fast check-in
+ clean and quite
+ big bathroom
+ loft

- In room # 603 should be picture or poster on the wall... I suppose. Instead of just some hooks. I think this free space should be decorated somehow
- My credit card was charged by a hotel for a 3 times. It was deposit for staying in Hotel and it would be ok if I knew about such deposit style during check-in. All hotels before Cassa charged my credit card once and total amount for 1 day staying.

That's all. In general Cassa is a great Hotel. Recommend.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (168)
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

We had a hard time spotting the hotel as we walked along 45th street. We had to turn around and come back up the street to see the CASSA sign painted on the wall next to the entrance. The room was small as most NYC hotel rooms, but the bathroom was roomier than expected. I was thrilled to see an outlet on the nightstand for my C-PAP machine. It was not nice not having to hunt for an outlet. All the staff were friendly and helpful. Our room did not have a 'view'. The room met our needs for the weekend trip.

Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW via mobile

Cassa is a luxurious hotel in a great location: just a block from Times Square. Our room was small, but almost all rooms in NYC are. The fittings and bathroom were very nice, but the HVAC unit was about a foot away from the bed. We had to turn it off at night so it wouldn't blow on us all night. Also, the lighting in the room was very dim. Even the reading lights at each side of the bed were quite dim.
One recommendation: the bedding contains down. If you are allergies to down let them know and they will change them out for you.

Stayed October 2014, traveled as a couple
Tallmadge, Ohio, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

This hotel's location was perfect: blocks from Times Square, theater district, Central Park & Rockefeller Center. It's in the heart of mid-town, yet tucked away like a quiet oasis. The bed was so comfortable, it was hard to get up in the morning. Room was so dark in the morning due to the dark curtains, it was too easy to sleep in!! TV was almost too big. Loved it! Highly recommend! Would definitely stay again!

Room Tip: we had a junior suite for a little extra space
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

This boutique hotel was perfect!! It was close enough to the action, yet far from the craziness of Time Square. The room was very spacious (by NYC standards) modern and chic. Pillows were great and the bed was super comfortable. The service was incredible. We checked in around 10 am and gave us our room right away. We asked for an upgrade and it was granted. They allowed a late checkout upon request. We asked for extra pillows and towels and got everything we asked for. The bellman even took our bags to the room when we decided to have a drink at Butter. I have talked up this hotel and recommended it to our friends. It was the perfect place to stay and I would stay here again in a NY minute!

Stayed October 2014
Olney, Maryland
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

For our anniversary, my husband booked a room at this hotel. They only had a suite available so the price was pretty steep. At 3 am, the toilet didn't work, and my husband didn't want to disturb me so he didn't call the front desk. When we called in the morning, the phone line didn't work, so I called on my cell. The young lady at the front desk was brusk and just kept telling me that we could have called 24/7, but she was talking so much she didn't hear that the phone was not working. Not to mention why anyone would want the intrusion of a plumber working on a toilet at 3:00 a.m.

I did get to explain the situation to the manager, and he deducted 60.00 from a 600.00 room charge. I expected that he would reduce our bill to a regular room rate, not a percentage of a suite. The experience was not worth a room that cost us $600.00.

The suite was also just adequate, nothing special, or similar to other big name hotels we have stayed while in NY. Even though the manager gave us a 10% discount, I would not recommend or stay here again.

Room Tip: Would not stay here.
Buenos Aires
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I stayed at Cassa for 5 days and really enjoyed my stay. People at front desk are always friendly, it is in an excellent location. The rooms are a little small, but crispy clean. Big bathroom and big shower. Big TV and radio. Very silent. Wifi worked perfectly well and breakfast at Butter restaurant was very good. What can I say? Location, locate, location. Also, plenty of little restaurants nearby.

Room Tip: I had a queen bed and nice view from floor 27th.
  • Stayed September 2014, traveled on business

Been to Cassa Hotel 45th Street New York? Share your experiences!