“Best Hotel to stay in Manhattan.” 5 of 5 stars

4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   70 West 45th St, New York City, NY 10036 (Manhattan)   |
Special Offer
Tennis Tournament Stays
Ranked #81 of 452 hotels in New York City
“Best Hotel to stay in Manhattan.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

The service by the staff at the front desk was amazing and knowledgable about the surroundings. The process of checking in went very smoothly,although their fitness center wasn't open yet we were given a complimentary fitness card to a gym nearby. Truthfully,If i had 4 thumbs I'd gave them 4 thumbs up!!

• Stayed November 2013
laboy70, General Manager at Cassa Hotel 45th Street New York, responded to this review, November 27, 2013
If you had 4 thumbs.... that would be a sight! Thank your for the BEST title. I am humbled...maybe second best is more like it. When you are the Best, everyone else is always gunning for you.

Hope to have you back again soon!

Regards,

1,116 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (160)
  • Greek first
  • Turkish first
Austintown, Ohio, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

I was greeted so fast by the staff it was a very pleasant experience. I was able to check in early hassle free and after I checked out I still toured the city for the day leaving my car and luggage safely checked in with the staff. It was very sound proof you didn't even know there were other guests except who you saw on the elevator. I can not say enough about the staff. THEY ARE FABULOUS!!!!

Room Tip: I heard no outside noise at all from inside the hotel. I would however next time maybe like to face...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your review. Yes I would agree, we are fabulous! :) thank you for the sounding review and hope to have you back again soon!
GM of CASSA Hotel
Newcastle upon Tyne, England, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2013

I booked this hotel after weeks of searching and reading the historic Trip Advisor reviews. The hotel is in an excellent location. Our room was upgraded on arrival, and we received a complementary bottle of wine. Our bags had been lost by the airline, which was very stressful. The hotel staff left essential toiletries in the room with a lovely note- what more could you ask for! All the hotel staff were very friendly when you came in contact with them. Our room was a good size, the bathroom was very clean and modern.

The lounge on the 10th was a nice area to relax, with free wifi.

To sum it up, excellent hotel, excellent location and excellent staff!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
These are the reviews I love the respond to! I am thrilled when guests are able to point out how we take care of our guests in stressful situations. I have been in your position before and been asked to pay for toothbrush etc. The last thing you need is to feel taken advantage of. I am very proud of my team, thank you for telling the rest!

Please come see us again, with or without your bags!
Cheers,
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2013 via mobile

We booked this cracking hotel for our first anniversary, super location, rooms are a good size and very comfortable, what really made it was the staff who are so friendly and helpful. I accept the lack of bar / restaurant was a surprise however NY is all about being out and about so this did not cause a problem, lounge on 10th floor with free wifi is very pleasant. Would definitely stay again.

Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Happy Anniversary! Hope you come back and stay with us again for the next anniversary!
The restaurant, Butter, finally opened after many months of delays. We are thrilled that they are here.

Thank you very much and see you again soon!
Regards,
Reston, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2013

I just got back from a 3 day NYC trip. I was showing my Grandmother NY for the first time on her 80th birthday. The Cassa was perfectly located to all of the transportation and sites we wanted to see and the staff was incredibly helpful. Our room was two double beds and had a street side view. The bathroom was a little plain but had a fantastic high end shower and great lighting for putting on make up. The beds were very comfortable and the iPod docking station was a nice touch. The GM wrote us a personalized note and send a bottle of wine for her birthday celebration weekend. I would stay here time and time again. It was a great experience!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
SO happy to have made a difference on your stay. Its the lease we can do. I certainly hope Grandma had a great time. I am sure she was blown away! Please come back and visit us again and bring Grandma back, I am sure she didnt get to see it ALL!
GM
CASSA Hotel
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013

Cassa Hotel is down the block from our NY office, so we use it for work a lot. In addition to being so convenient to work, you can walk 20 minutes or so to Penn Station if you are leaving at rush hour and there are no taxis. There are plenty of restaurants around and the guys at the front desk are great about helping you find options and then asking what you thought when you get back.

The rooms are small, especially the queen room, but for one business traveler it is plenty. I was surprised by how large the shower and bathroom were, though - quite pleasantly. The internet was a little slow, which is frustrating when you pay $15 for it. One night I was too tired to go out and ordered delivery and the hotel was great about calling and confirming I was expecting a delivery before sending them up. Overall great staff and great location. Beds are ok. Bathrooms are nice and clean and bright. Wish there were blackout shades or no gaps between the drapes.

Room Tip: Queen rooms are good for a single business traveler but you probably want to pay the extra for a kin...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your very thorough review. We are great for business travel. The Full and Queen rooms are ideal for single business travelers. If you are couple and staying for more than 2 or 3 nights with lots of luggage make sure to book the Executive King room, the extra space is worth the price. We are working on upgrading the speed of the internet and should be completed by January. 10 times as fast is what we will be paying for. Thank you again and please make sure to say hello next time.
CASSA Hotel GM
Rock Hill, South Carolina, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013

I happened to stumble upon this hotel via an app on my phone. The location was amazing and the price was great for a night in NYC. We were close to restaurants, transportation, and shopping. The staff was very friendly and the check-in and out process was extremely easy. The room and bed was small, but very clean, comfortable and modern. I would consider staying here again.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you for stumbling upon us. We are happy to have had you with us.
Please come back again soon!

GM CASSA Hotel

Been to Cassa Hotel 45th Street New York? Share your experiences!