4 of us stayed at the Nitai C1 suite in early October. I was initially scared by a bad review written in August 2012. Well, let me just say that my fears where put to rest as soon as I walked into the room. It was exactly as photographed without exposed pipes or anything falling off the walls as the previous review stated.
-location! Near the F, 6 trains, near tons of wonderful restaurants and walking distance to everything
-very helpful staff. They helped us with luggage up the stairs & brought us new towels, bedding & supplies as soon as we asked.
- roof top view and seating. Very New York.
- Be ready for a 3 floor walk up. Great for those calfs.
- 10 min walk to main location to leave bags for storage. It's not too bad though & I recommend stopping at Wafels & Dinges on your way.
- Don't sit on the bench & smile at the Hell's Angels next door. Makes for good photo ops and they are quite nice really.
- Noisy if in bed next to window but this IS NYC so Welcome!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Sanctuary Guest Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sanctuary Guest Hotel New York City