4 of us stayed at the Nitai C1 suite in early October. I was initially scared by a bad review written in August 2012. Well, let me just say that my fears where put to rest as soon as I walked into the room. It was exactly as photographed without exposed pipes or anything falling off the walls as the previous review stated.
-location! Near the F, 6 trains, near tons of wonderful restaurants and walking distance to everything
-very helpful staff. They helped us with luggage up the stairs & brought us new towels, bedding & supplies as soon as we asked.
- roof top view and seating. Very New York.
- Be ready for a 3 floor walk up. Great for those calfs.
- 10 min walk to main location to leave bags for storage. It's not too bad though & I recommend stopping at Wafels & Dinges on your way.
- Don't sit on the bench & smile at the Hell's Angels next door. Makes for good photo ops and they are quite nice really.
- Noisy if in bed next to window but this IS NYC so Welcome!