I was lucky enough to enjoy three nights in an apartment suite at this upscale hotel. The apartment layout is the perfect configuration for a business traveler – I’m spoiled forever. Let me walk you through it:
1. Entry area has a large guest powder room and a huge mirror.
2. Living room has a generously sized couch, two upholstered side chairs, coffee table and a top of the line Samsung television. Off to the side is a kitchenette with stocked fridge, freezer, convection oven, stove top and deep stainless sink. All the glassware, plates, cooking utensils are provided to make a complete dinner for you and a few friends if you like to cook! There is a bar with stools that is a convenient living room work space. Since there is free wi-fi throughout, I actually spent most of my time working on my laptop while sitting on the comfy couch.
3. The bedroom has a Duxiana King bed with wonderful linens – the most comfortable bed I’ve ever slept on by far! There is also a great desk (outfitted with supplies), two large closets, a side table and chair and another fabulous TV.
4. The hall between bedroom and bath has another large mirror, book shelves (stocked with some lovely books) and a concealed washer/dryer.
5. The bathroom was my favorite – so perfectly sized I actually measured it all so I can replicate it in my house when we remodel! There is a walk in shower, separate toilet area, large tub and double sinks. The mirror has a built in TV and there is a separate makeup mirror hung at the PERFECT height.
6. There are huge windows throughout and they open to let in the fresh air if you like! There is also zoned heating so you can alter the temperature by room.
The beautiful accommodations are enhanced by the outstanding service provided by the hotel staff. They were attentive and professional. While I did not eat at the hotel restaurant, I did spend some time in the first floor lounge. Again, comfortable with exceptional service. The gym on the 3rd floor is another plus. I don’t think I’ll stay anywhere else in NYC. I really felt at home here and, as a woman traveler, very secure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gracefully complementing Manhattan's luxurious Fifth Avenue and boldly accenting New York City's famous skyline, Langham Place, New York, Fifth Avenue is a renewed celebration of sophistication and style. Soaring more than sixty stories above the city, Langham Place, Fifth Avenue represents the new heart of the world's most inspired metropolis. Accommodations exude the very essence of luxury and elegance. Duxiana beds, Pratesi linens, and floor-to-ceiling rain showers leave guests breathing easy, if not breathless. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Amex, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Langham Place, New York, Fifth Avenue reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.